Important.....

FAMILY RESEARCHERS, PLEASE NOTE.....I do not research these families and don't have any family information other than posted or linked to. If the picture is from ancientfaces.com you may be able to get more info there. If you find your family here, please leave a comment with an accessible blogger profile so that I can reply!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More unnamed families

More photos from my CD





The children above look kind of like a posed 1-room school group, but so many of them look VERY alike! The boys in overalls must be twins and a brother, and most of the others look so alike as to be siblings to them also.




1 comment:

MJ said...

Hello My Name is MJ. And the Second photo with the 13 kids in it, I have that same photo and I can list the people There are the Bennett and Welch Clan. Ellen Madue W. Eliza B. Gertrude M. B., William Francis W., Simon Kenton W., James Becket William W., Archie Edward W., Charles Henry W., William Mckinley B., Mary Katherine W., Jane B., Daniel Frank W., Myrtle Genieve W.

In the names the B., Stands for Bennett and the W., stands for Welch. :) I am glad to help you with your unknown photos as I go through more.