Important.....

FAMILY RESEARCHERS, PLEASE NOTE.....I do not research these families and don't have any family information other than posted or linked to. If the picture is from ancientfaces.com you may be able to get more info there. If you find your family here, please leave a comment with an accessible blogger profile so that I can reply!

Monday, November 30, 2009

Nebraska families

Here are some links to some absolutely beautiful photos of larger families. I can't post the pictures as they are copyright, but they are worth clicking on the links! Most of them include a lot of family history too, which is wonderful! I wish I could make tiny thumbnails to give a taste of them but I don't know how.

Bernard Soester family

Charles Dallegge family

Carl Hickstein family

Clara Zeilinger family, four generations

Claus Martens and family

No comments: