Important.....

FAMILY RESEARCHERS, PLEASE NOTE.....I do not research these families and don't have any family information other than posted or linked to. If the picture is from ancientfaces.com you may be able to get more info there. If you find your family here, please leave a comment with an accessible blogger profile so that I can reply!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Unnamed families

These two pictures are from my CD. So there are no names or other information. The first looks like a family of 11 children, and the second one of 9-10.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi where did you get the photo of Dominick Arneto Anthony? i am a descendant of his, id like to get more info on the photo! contact me, danthon1@gonzaga.edu

thank you

Natalia said...

Hi and thank you for your comment. I will email also but the source of the photo is written directly underneath it. It isn't for sure of that family, see the Ancient Faces source and consider contacting the contributor there. I hope you find some great family information!