Important.....

FAMILY RESEARCHERS, PLEASE NOTE.....I do not research these families and don't have any family information other than posted or linked to. If the picture is from ancientfaces.com you may be able to get more info there. If you find your family here, please leave a comment with an accessible blogger profile so that I can reply!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Francis Samuel (Bud) Johnson and family


This is the Bud Johnson family of Pike County, Arkansas. Names are on the photo itself. One son remains unlisted. The picture is from Ancient Faces, at http://www.ancientfaces.com/research/photo/380039

I am really depressed about this poor gentleman's unbuttoned waistcoat! Imagine how humiliating it would be to get those photos back and have no option for a retake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am from the Gorenflo Familt in NC. My Grandfather is Grover Gorenflo and his children are Vista, Era and Terry.
If you would like you may contact me xmeout2day@yahoo.com Terri.

I have other pictures as wll as a baby book of my Great Aunt Gladys only child. (his first hair cut sample inside)

Natalia said...

Thank you so much for sharing, Terri. I will write you privately.

Natalia

Anonymous said...

The un-named child is Fredrick (Fred) Samuel Johnson. He is my great-grandfather. My father has the same picture with all the names in the photo.

Bottom left-to-right:

Frank Otis Johnson, Francis Samuel (Bud) Johnson, John Arthur Johnson, Alice Louisa Johnson,

Top, L-2-R:

Baby Ray Davis & mother Sara Ann Johnson Davis, Richard Garland Johnson, Minnie Johnson Leath, Nancy Lillian Johnson Rutherford, Fredrick (Fred) Samuel Johnson, & Florence Christine Johnson.

One of the last 2 girls may be "Tena Johnson Lee???"