Important.....

FAMILY RESEARCHERS, PLEASE NOTE.....I do not research these families and don't have any family information other than posted or linked to. If the picture is from ancientfaces.com you may be able to get more info there. If you find your family here, please leave a comment with an accessible blogger profile so that I can reply!

Monday, February 23, 2009



This is a beautiful photo, and nice and large when you click on it. Notice the mother's arm and shoulder on the far right, holding baby still.

It's a picture of John Joseph Cappel (born 1912) and his siblings, one of whom is Vernice (born 1908). It's from Ancient Faces, at http://www.ancientfaces.com/research/photo/405276

2 comments:

Life by the Handful said...

I love this picture!! So many old photos have very stoic looking subjects and I love how the older girls look happy. Love your site!

Natalia said...

I so agree with you! It makes me wonder whether it was taken a bit later in time, when cameras were faster and could allow for a smile. It does make you feel that you can see a little more of their personalities.

Thank you for visiting my blog, and I hope you keep visiting.

Sincerely
Natalia