Important.....

FAMILY RESEARCHERS, PLEASE NOTE.....I do not research these families and don't have any family information other than posted or linked to. If the picture is from ancientfaces.com you may be able to get more info there. If you find your family here, please leave a comment with an accessible blogger profile so that I can reply!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Condley, Deforge, and Stafford families

These are all linked from Ancient Faces. To see the original entry go to ancientfaces.com and search the names.


Condley family, who lived in Fresno, CA.

Parents: William A. Condley and Martha Ann McFarland
Children: Thomas T Condley, 23yrs, b 1877; Effie Condley, 15, b 1885; Elmer Condley, 18, b Jul 25, 1882; Morris D Condley, 16, b Feb 17, 1884; Bertha D Condley, 14, b Dec 11, 1886; Sadie A Condley, 8, b 1892; Arthur M Condley, 25, b Aug 15, 1875

Oddly enough, I just bought a Condley family photo from Ebay a few months ago. I can't even remember if I've put it up on the blog already. I think so. But I don't think it was this exact family. I will have to look it up and see if any of the people are the same.




Deforge family
Back, left to right: Georgiana(16), Oliver(12), Louis(21), Narcisse(or Nelson, 18), Frederick(14), Rosalie(19)
Centre: Olivier(45), Rosilda(10), Delia(mom)(43)
Front: Xavier(6), Delia(3), Aldea(8), Arthur(5) (the contributor didn't include the baby's name.

This must be one of our larger families, with 12 children.




Thomas Lee Stafford family -- eleven children

No comments: