Important.....

FAMILY RESEARCHERS, PLEASE NOTE.....I do not research these families and don't have any family information other than posted or linked to. If the picture is from ancientfaces.com you may be able to get more info there. If you find your family here, please leave a comment with an accessible blogger profile so that I can reply!

Sunday, November 18, 2007

just waiting...

for some people who've promised scans of photos they have, to send them. These are busy moms so if I go from how long it takes me to get around to some things, I might be waiting a while! LOL. I am also hoping to ask for help on Reminisce Magazine. I really look forward to seeing what kind of response will come. In fact, I can hardly wait! I also picked up an over-50 type magazine the other day; sadly for me there wasn't too much in the way of reminiscing, but it did occur to me to see if local publications or perhaps even wider ones might accept a letter to the editor along the lines of the photos I need for this blog.

No comments: